9Round Franchise Benefits
- Scalable Initial Investment: With a low relative investment for your first 9Round location, you can scale up quickly and build your 9Round empire.
- Flat Royalty Structure: We want you to keep the hard-earned money you make at your studio, so we follow a flat royalty fee structure to help you maximize your profits based on your success.
- Turn-Key Solutions: Plug-and-play marketing and operations strategies, plus tried-and-true, quality branded equipment and merchandise.
- Low Overhead: Only 1500-1800 sq. ft. required and no expensive machines to maintain.
- Low Labor Burden: Typically, studios operate with one owner-operator or manager, and 3-5 part-time employees.
- Constant Innovation: As a brand, we’re always working to improve, use technology, and stay on top of the industry’s latest trends.
HOW WE SUPPORT OUR FRANCHISE PARTNERS
Dedicated Franchise Coaching: Your Onboarding Coach supports and guides you through the entire pre-opening process, from coordinating with vendors and studio design, and more. After opening, you’re paired with an Ongoing Franchise Business Coach who can guide you long-term as you operate your studio.
Real Estate Selection: With sophisticated site-selection technology at their fingertips and connections to local brokers, our expert real estate department will assist as you select your studio location.
Pre-Opening Training: Through our online Introductory courses and our immersive new owner Training Camp held at 9Round’s World Headquarters, we help equip you with the knowledge of our systems and processes you’ll need to operate your studio.
Plug-and-Play Marketing Campaigns: 9Round marketing campaigns help create buzz around your new gym and help drive potential members to your studio before opening. After opening, we continue providing monthly marketing plans to help generate engagement among current members and drive new prospects to your studio on a local level.
Ongoing Online Training: Designed to teach you all 9Round’s systems and processes, and help you train your team. This online training is updated each time we advance our training techniques to keep you on the cutting edge.
Field Support Team: Provides in-person visits at grand openings or mature studios to deliver in-person training and build stronger relationships with our franchisees
Annual Convention: Yearly learning and networking opportunity for your whole team